For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Misc (200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever seen Benshan Zhao's TV short sketch?

Do you like Benshan Zhao's TV short sketch? It's special in N.E China.

Started by liang hai

0 Apr 22, 2015

Jack is back

hi everyone,Mohammed Jack and Ellie is in CC NOW,they ask me to tell everyone , would like to say hello to every friend.let`s get together…

Started by cynthia ding

0 Feb 16, 2015

Two new restaurants in Changchun, does anyone know where they are?

Two new restaurants in Changchun, does anyone know where they are? Robot Waiters Serving Changchun's Restaurant Two robots are serving di…

Started by Downtown David - 白大伟

4 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by peng(linus)

Depilation (Hair removal)

Hello, Ladies. Any chance to find a Beauty Salon here where i can have depilation (epilation or hair removal) with wax? How women make it h…

Started by Alina Alina

5 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Alina Alina

Traveling to different countries with a Chinese wife!

I recently had problems trying to get a visa for my wife Gaea, because I dumped TOO MUCH money in her account before the visa application a…

Started by Richard ridealgh

12 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

Buying Computer consoles/games in Changchun

Hi everyone, i know there are quite a few computer gamers out there and was wondering the best places you go to around changchun to buy gam…

Started by David Emmerson Nicholson

4 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Vinz

Hi everyone...

Hiya all, Sara here, will be arriving in Changchun mid Jan, there's a group of us so we just want to gather some information about the city…

Started by Sara Woodward

16 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Sara Woodward

Married to an American? You may have to pay U.S. taxes!

http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/23/pf/taxes/foreign-citizen-irs-tax/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1

Started by Chris Knight

0 Dec 28, 2014

Scariest Movies Ever made!

What is in your opinion the scariest movie ever made? Over the years we have seen some great horror movies make it to our screens. Some…

Started by Richard ridealgh

28 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Richard Paul Roman

Read more about : EXTREME ZIP LINING

EXTREME ZIP LINING: 380 000 Volts to Freedom                “EXTREME ZIPLINING” CHRONICLES ONE MAN’S HAIR RAISING QUEST FOR FREEDOM        …

Started by jia xin

0 Dec 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service