For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard Roman's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Marie - not sure if there is such a thing as an official translation service but you…"

Richard Roman replied Mar 13, 2013 to Translation Services in Changchun

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marie-Soleil Verville Allard

"Sounds good - let's talk!"

Richard Roman replied Mar 10, 2013 to PC for sale with fantastic screen (27")

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Len Remedios

"Martin - what are the costs?"

Richard Roman replied Mar 10, 2013 to PC for sale with fantastic screen (27")

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Len Remedios

"James You may be interested in a similar website based in Jilin called jilinpals.n…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 29, 2013 to New to Town - Jilin City

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Richard Roman

"Slightly off topic but where do trains to Beijing now leave from - still the old sta…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 15, 2013 to What's the cheapest way to get to Longjia Airport?

15 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jaime Vicente Ruiz

"Have they moved the train from the old station to a new one. Not up on this. I alway…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 9, 2013 to What's the cheapest way to get to Longjia Airport?

15 Jan 26, 2013

"Steven - I have a friend who has a flat for rent in that area. I can talk to her if…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 9, 2013 to Appartments in Changchun

6 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Steven

"The coach station but have no idea as to how to tell you where it is. The train is a…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 9, 2013 to What's the cheapest way to get to Longjia Airport?

15 Jan 26, 2013

"I think I am correct in saying that to buy the train ticket you must pre book and ta…"

15 Jan 26, 2013

"Apologies for repeating myself in the last blog but cannot be bothered to go and cor…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 7, 2013 to Talk event

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by CCF Beijing

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

Birthdays

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service