For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Hiya all, Sara here, will be arriving in Changchun mid Jan, there's a group of us so we just want to gather some information about the city, also what we should bring and what to expect there. All excited and cant wait to get to the new surroundings that we'll be in for a year..

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh no,no, not me lol i'll be in a training school

Chris Knight said:

Yes. Why? Are you the one replacing me? If so, good luck with that, and if so, I hope you are skilled at skirting around BS, and you enjoy being locked in at night.

Oh, and I study Taekwondo.

Sara Woodward said:

Wow thx so much guys, Chris, Richard and Murin (i hope i got your name right) for all the great info, sound like a really interesting place with pretty much everything most foreigners need. VPN crossed off the checklist, next thing is for us to visit all the places here we wont see for a year lol, and also bulk buy chocolates and candies lmao.

P.S.. Are you the Chris teaching or taught at Changchun university? the one who studies karate(or maybe something else similar?

Hi Sara. Have you arrived yet?
Sorry! Just seen that you are arriving mid January!

Hi Richard yep we'll be there Jan 17th around 8:20pm depending on no delays hopefully, hows the weather there now? more snow? or still the same? pretty much all packed (a lot of candies and gummie bears lmao) 
Richard Paul Roman said:

Sorry! Just seen that you are arriving mid January!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service