For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Hi !

Well this ain't news I am sure. But I've come to realize I haven't had enough of China and since my country isn't going well at the time (unlike I thought it would) I am looking again for a job in Changchun.

I've got 5 years experience in all levels from kindergarten to university and my Chinese skills are better than ever.  I am working on my TESOL as it has become a requirement and I am also ready to teach spanish as well.

So if any of you know about a position in any changchun school please let me know.

yours

Alex

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EF (English First) Tong Zhi Jie currently looking for teachers for spring a summer intake

Requirements:

Native Speaker from - UK,USA, RSA, Australia, NZ, Canada

At least 1 year experience teaching young learners (5-12)

Hold a full University Degree/Masters

TEFL or equivalent qualification

Job information:

Full time 1 year contract

Maximum of 86 working hours a month

On completion of contract will receive: Airfare Bonus 10,000RMB

Monthly Salary starting from 8,000RMB

Full training and teacher development

10 days paid holiday + Chinese national holidays (12 days)

Multiple positions available throughout the spring and summer -

If you are interested please send your resume/CV to chris.tomes@ef.com

thanks bro ! think they'd give this job to an argentinian?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service