For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Hulan Bayarsaihan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. Wooooooo. Yeah summer is coming."

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied May 6, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hulan Bayarsaihan

"Well then i am gonna be the optimistic one here. :-) I think last night snow was the…"

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"So there is the shower kind of snow, that does count? it is kinda like in between of…"

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Are you making fools day joke now? "

38 May 6, 2012

"Do you really want it?  "

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Sep 28, 2011 to Selling my Netbook Samsung N110 (not the NC10, sorry)

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Dutch Martin

"Sold?  "

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Sep 28, 2011 to Selling my Netbook Samsung N110 (not the NC10, sorry)

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Dutch Martin

"Salsa class..."

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Sep 14, 2011 to TGIF

16 Sep 14, 2011

"ok. So i guess i will talk to you about it when i see you. But let me know if there…"

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Aug 7, 2011 to Kindergarten Teacher Needed

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Richard ridealgh

"I am really interested in that. But now i don't know my schedule for next semester y…"

Hulan Bayarsaihan replied Aug 7, 2011 to Kindergarten Teacher Needed

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Richard ridealgh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service