For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Clement's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"You should call Carole, She is a very talented pianist who work with me. She also…"

Clement replied Jan 14, 2014 to Looking for a Piano Teacher

5 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clement

"and it works super well on android Enjoy youtube....."

Clement replied Mar 26, 2013 to Know a good VPN server? (for Andriod and OS-X)

3 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Clement

"The best VPN I ever prchased in China is ASTRILL, they have severs everywhere in the…"

Clement replied Mar 26, 2013 to Know a good VPN server? (for Andriod and OS-X)

3 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Clement

"out Of subject. I didnt read your group introduction Richard, Sorry "

Clement replied Dec 21, 2012 to Wanted - key information about Changchun

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Clement

"Well, something i use quite often and what is difficult to make it done is tranferin…"

Clement replied Dec 21, 2012 to Wanted - key information about Changchun

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Clement

"Whoo, I forgot to announce the results... And the Winner is ............... Hulan a…"

Clement replied May 6, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hulan Bayarsaihan

"Hulan and Sebastian looks like they gonna win, I was in Shanghai for few days, is th…"

Clement replied Apr 16, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Yes we did see some snow yesterday ,and this morning, but as I said the walkside hav…"

Clement replied Apr 5, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

" "

Clement replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

" "

Clement replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service