For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard Roman's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Book - The Ten Principle Upanishads. a treasure of mystical/philosophical insights w…"

Richard Roman replied Jan 8, 2014 to Changchun Desert Island Discs

8 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Looking forward to seeiNg you again. With your skateboard!"

Richard Roman replied Jan 3, 2014 to Thinking about going back to China !

11 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Alejandro Indigo

"The Bloody Mary is seriously important!"

Richard Roman replied Dec 23, 2013 to How is Christmas celebrated in different countries?

6 Jan 8, 2014

"This year I have bought some cod and will cook this in a special sauce with potatoes…"

Richard Roman replied Dec 23, 2013 to How is Christmas celebrated in different countries?

6 Jan 8, 2014

"Wow! Too many words Mrin! In the UK Christmas Day is what is important This Christ…"

6 Jan 8, 2014

"Come back Alehandro! We miss you!"

Richard Roman replied Dec 19, 2013 to Thinking about going back to China !

11 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Alejandro Indigo

"Lori - it may be better to post information on the blog that I set up about the same…"

Richard Roman replied Oct 16, 2013 to First Snow? Any guesses?

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Lori Rai

"Jason - I think you have to give more details - who do you represent? How many hours…"

Richard Roman replied Sep 1, 2013 to looking for a english teacher

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Aussie Matt

"Nic - Jinyue is very strict about fires etc If we could find a good place for outdo…"

Richard Roman replied Apr 15, 2013 to Parks? With BBQ

12 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Dutch Martin

"I think this sounds Korean. Will check over the weekend"

Richard Roman replied Apr 3, 2013 to What Did I Eat??

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Daniel P.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service