For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Great specials from Hainan Airlines. 3 days only!

Hangzhou to Sydney Return 2200+2200 tax

Beijing to Zurich  2500 + 2200 tax

Beijing to Berlin 2500 + 2200 tax

Beijing to Brussels 2500+ 2200tax

Beijing to St Petersberg 2500 + 2200 tax

Shanghai to Istanbul  2500 + 2200 tax

Beijing  to Toronto  2500 + 2200 tax

Views: 685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shanghai to Hong Kong - 199! Wow
Simon, I know Alex is trying to organize a trip to QingDao for the CCF football team this year, but no date is set. The cheaper the better!

Yeah tickets from Changchun can be a little pricey it's best to fly from Shenyang to Qingdao, sometimes you can pick up a bargain. Just tell me in advance

You can usually fly from Shenyang to QingDao for 420 plus tax
Changchun to Shanghai..That's one way right?..
Yeah
I'm not a big fan of Spring Airlines.. LOL.. but its really cheap.. Thanks for posting this Simon.. Any cheap Changchun - Hongkong flight?
Nice... too bad I don't have any time to travel now...
When did you want to travel? There aren't that many cheap flights from Changchun to Hong Kong as there is only one flight per-day by one airline.
From September 20th to October 7th you can travel from Shenyang to Xian for 340 Yuan plus tax
Gambling in Macao -  Flights from Shanghai 299 RMB plus tax October 1st

Spend Christmas and New years in Thailand and party on a beach.

Changchun - Bangkok (Thailand)  via Shanghai (Return ticket).

Leaving Changchun December 23rd and arriving back on January 3rd.

1500 plus 1597 tax

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service