For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

For sale - Xbox 360 (chipped) and around 40 games

Hi all,

I am selling my xbox 360, complete with controller, cables and games.

The xbox is the latest version and is white.

Bought for 2000 3 months ago, I don't use it very often. 

It is the chipped console so you can buy the cheap 4rmb games for it and save a small fortune.

Let me know if you would like to make an offer and I can drop it off to you on a weekend.

Richard

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone? Willing to let it go for  a lot less than I bought it for.

Hi, is it just a video game box or with motion sensor function? I played a couple of times of WII, not sure what does this do? Thanks.

Richard Bennion said:

Anyone? Willing to let it go for  a lot less than I bought it for.

Hiya

It is just the video game box, it does not come with the motion sensor function. 

Though you can buy it separately from a store.

Why are you selling it?

Hi Richard,

I am going to be returning home and would rather not pack it into my suitcase due to weight,size and risk of breakage!

do you still have this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service