For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Heather Spaeth's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sheraton info. should go here. :)  Can we get that?  There are more and more availab…"

Heather Spaeth replied Mar 2, 2013 to Latest Restaurant/Store Finds!

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"Yep Vinz!  Our crew has been going there regularly already! :)  We'll be there!  See…"

Heather Spaeth replied Feb 27, 2013 to Restaurants in Jingyue Street

7 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by LaiFu

"There are so very many new shops in Jingyue! :D  And I just met someone today who is…"

Heather Spaeth replied Sep 6, 2012 to Latest Restaurant/Store Finds!

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"Here's the Boat Route: "

Heather Spaeth replied May 7, 2012 to Hiking/Walking Buddies for Jingyuetan (or other)

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"Wow...well, with the state my foot's in, I probably will never get to the point that…"

Heather Spaeth replied May 7, 2012 to Hiking/Walking Buddies for Jingyuetan (or other)

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"You have to put 200RMB down for deposit and then it's 20RMB/hour.  I've also got pic…"

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"I'm on my way to Jingyue in a few minutes if anyone's interested in walking around w…"

Heather Spaeth replied May 5, 2012 to Hiking/Walking Buddies for Jingyuetan (or other)

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Heather Spaeth

"Oh yea!  Min took us there last week. Planning on going today, in fact! :)  We're tr…"

Heather Spaeth replied May 3, 2012 to Latest Restaurant/Store Finds!

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Heather Spaeth

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service