For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

The Choonies's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that the very first slide rule? Fascinating story though."

The Choonies replied Aug 7, 2012 to Physics and Maths teacher needed.

12 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by cynthia ding

"Sorry Richard my reply was longer but got truncated. I used to teach secondary Maths…"

12 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by cynthia ding

"Does he have to be able to ride a bike?"

12 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by cynthia ding

"What planet are you on? Love reading this though I am not completely in synch but I…"

The Choonies replied Aug 2, 2012 to CHEZ MAMMEN: lazy, stupid or just ...

12 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Alejandro Indigo

"Chez Mamman is the best place for me to get bread. I love their bread pretzels and t…"

The Choonies replied Jul 31, 2012 to CHEZ MAMMEN: lazy, stupid or just ...

12 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Alejandro Indigo

"Down 1.Roman3.Millas5.Mahatma Jack6.Grandpas7.Rayce8.NanHu9.The Culture Club10.Heath…"

The Choonies replied Jun 28, 2012 to The Choonie ChangchunFriends Crossword - Answers to come later

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Richard Roman

"Try the crossword."

The Choonies replied Jun 25, 2012 to The Choonie ChangchunFriends Crossword - Answers to come later

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Richard Roman

"Everything is available here and Mary and I would be delighted to help you in any wa…"

The Choonies replied May 29, 2012 to Traveling to Changchun with a toddler

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by The Choonies

"I'm in my 8th year here and I have been sick so many times because of this that I ju…"

The Choonies replied May 8, 2012 to Recycled Cooking Oil

37 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Knight

"Please talk to Mary on 85658680 - she just might be able to help you."

The Choonies replied Apr 24, 2012 to Who can help my German friend find a job in CC?

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by The Choonies

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service