For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Chris Knight's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Trex Vegetable fat ... is that a type of lard, Richard?"

Chris Knight replied Mar 3, 2012 to Favourite Recipes - please tell us!

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Chicken in Lemon Vegetable Sauce (serves 4) Ingredients  8 chicken pieces (thighs or…"

Chris Knight replied Feb 29, 2012 to Favourite Recipes - please tell us!

12 May 7, 2012

"Richard, how come this isn't in its own Group?"

Chris Knight replied Feb 28, 2012 to Favourite Recipes - please tell us!

12 May 7, 2012

"Ginger Beef Ingredients 1/2 lb. beef (well defined grain is best) 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 t…"

Chris Knight replied Feb 28, 2012 to Favourite Recipes - please tell us!

12 May 7, 2012

"Hotels "might" have phone books, if you're lucky, but for the general populace, they…"

Chris Knight replied Feb 25, 2012 to Does anybody have a contact number or email for William ex of Victoria School

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by grant armstrong

"Personally, I'd call you "Tricky Dick" ... but that's just me. As for me ... anythin…"

Chris Knight replied Dec 27, 2011 to Nicknames for us... Changchunians - The Choonies!

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ferney Manrique

"... Suddenly, the dog turned tail and ran back towards me, whimpering, with its tail…"

Chris Knight replied Nov 30, 2011 to Shooting a Thanksgiving dinner

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Richard ridealgh

"Yes. I'll get it to you tomorrow. Right now my computer is playing "Occupy Stupidvil…"

Chris Knight replied Nov 24, 2011 to Looking for guitar lessons

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Marcus Ray

"Sure Marcus. Does your friend speak English? My Chinese is practically non-existent."

Chris Knight replied Nov 24, 2011 to Looking for guitar lessons

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Marcus Ray

"hmmmm ... Gimme a few minutes on that one Richard. I'll see what I can dig up. Do co…"

Chris Knight replied Nov 17, 2011 to Greatest Movies by Genre!

43 May 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service