For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

CCF Beijing's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I have worked two summers in Zhejiang Province (Cixi, Wenzhou). Let me know how this…"

CCF Beijing replied Apr 15, 2013 to foreign teacher part time job (canadian ,american,part time job)

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by CCF Beijing

"TED event in Beijing.... http://www.iheartbeijing.com/blog/?p=810 "

CCF Beijing replied Jan 27, 2013 to Talk event

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by CCF Beijing

"2010 Census   Jilin Province :27,462,497 Changchun: 7,459,257 Expat Population of st…"

CCF Beijing replied Dec 10, 2012 to Wanted - key information about Changchun

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Clement

"I thought that 8 million lived in Changchun (and I think their census includes Tieli…"

CCF Beijing replied Dec 9, 2012 to Wanted - key information about Changchun

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Clement

"I spoke to my friend Charles. You can contact him at c796R@yahoo.com. He is happy to…"

CCF Beijing replied Oct 28, 2012 to Hiring ESL certified teachers over the age of 68

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by grant armstrong

"Hey, My friend Charles is 63. He has been in cc for a few years. He works for two ag…"

CCF Beijing replied Oct 27, 2012 to There are alot of foreigners teaching in Changchun Few responses to myquestion

4 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by grant armstrong

"Maybe one of Changchun's "elder statesmen" might know more about this- Richard Roman…"

CCF Beijing replied Oct 25, 2012 to Hiring ESL certified teachers over the age of 68

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by grant armstrong

"To add to DOWNTOWN DAVE'S DIATRIBE: On a CCTV program yesterday: Falls under the cat…"

CCF Beijing replied Aug 16, 2012 to Recycled Cooking Oil

37 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Knight

"10 Down. Yes, I would like to meet a Scottish Lass named "Bonnie""

CCF Beijing replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Choonie ChangchunFriends Crossword - Answers to come later

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Richard Roman

"I have some UNUSED cooking oil (olive oil) if you want it. I am really a bad cook. I…"

CCF Beijing replied Jun 7, 2012 to Recycled Cooking Oil

37 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Knight

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service