For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Martin Tsui's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you got a bike? Damalu is not a place of much decent bikes. For decent manufact…"

Martin Tsui replied Apr 2, 2014 to Gym partners and where to buy a BIKE!?

14 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Paul J. Hauer

"Great idea, Dadid. Why not we do it ourselves? Say we may manage to get one or two s…"

Martin Tsui replied Dec 18, 2013 to Glorious Days by Wong Ka Kui to Nelson Mandela

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Alejandro Indigo

"Close ones: 赛奥健身中心(Sai'Ao, dont know its English name or whether it has one)0431-81…"

Martin Tsui replied Dec 12, 2013 to Fitness Center?

8 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Anna

"alright, count me in, though my right foot was badly hurt this spring. But, sitting…"

Martin Tsui replied Oct 30, 2012 to anyone wants play basketball?

8 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Raj 李瑞杰

"I go for Wengyang's view If a passenger gets off the cab in the right, it's none of…"

Martin Tsui replied Jul 2, 2012 to Urgent legal advice is needed!

8 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Fernando

"The drive knows well that you don't know how things work in China, and he is trying…"

Martin Tsui replied Jun 30, 2012 to Urgent legal advice is needed!

8 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Fernando

"No problemo at all. Police officers will definitely consider the taxi driver's claim…"

Martin Tsui replied Jun 30, 2012 to Urgent legal advice is needed!

8 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Fernando

"Taking them out whilst work is likely to be the only solution if you are not hired b…"

Martin Tsui replied Jun 28, 2012 to English guy moving over July/august!

16 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by James Chapman

"Expat! A hi from an aborigine. Huhuh! Welcome to Wonder-chun-land where vehicles can…"

Martin Tsui replied Jun 15, 2012 to English guy moving over July/august!

16 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by James Chapman

"No. I am a unprofessional English teacher. lol. Good luck man. "

Martin Tsui replied May 31, 2012 to Looking for a Chinese teacher. NO IPA Teacher.

10 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by louisa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service