For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard Roman's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I love My cousin Vinny!"

Richard Roman replied Jan 9, 2012 to Greatest Movies by Genre!

43 May 20, 2012
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Sal - I don't think your advertising agency is going to win the contract......."

Richard Roman replied Jan 5, 2012 to You have been appointed the Advertising company to promote Changchun

13 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Max

"Scotish Martin Dutch Martin"

Richard Roman replied Dec 27, 2011 to Nicknames for us... Changchunians - The Choonies!

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ferney Manrique

"Give me some help here!"

Richard Roman replied Dec 26, 2011 to Nicknames for us... Changchunians - The Choonies!

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ferney Manrique

"Books into films The 39 Steps - Book by John Buchan and the film by Hitchcock - one…"

Richard Roman replied Dec 23, 2011 to Greatest Movies by Genre!

43 May 20, 2012
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Hi Heather I am a catholic - not a very good one! david Puckett was looking to set…"

Richard Roman replied Dec 14, 2011 to Looking for English speaking Catholics

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Jaime Vicente Ruiz

"David - spoke to Leo at happy Home and we are going to have candles and wine availab…"

Richard Roman replied Dec 11, 2011 to Carols, Revels and Holiday Cheer

5 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Roman

"Hey David how is the organisation going?"

Richard Roman replied Dec 1, 2011 to Carols, Revels and Holiday Cheer

5 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Roman

"here are some other names for cities: New York - the Big Apple (of course) Las Vegas…"

Richard Roman replied Nov 28, 2011 to You have been appointed the Advertising company to promote Changchun

13 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Max

"Which is better? Changchun - the SUNSHINE city! Changchun - the SUNSHINE capital of…"

Richard Roman replied Nov 28, 2011 to You have been appointed the Advertising company to promote Changchun

13 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Max

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service