For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard ridealgh's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

""

Richard ridealgh replied Oct 25, 2014 to Ring me for directions -18643069217 -Richard and Gaea

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Richard ridealgh

"I will be putting together a schedule in the next week and will be contacting people…"

Richard ridealgh replied Oct 5, 2012 to The Changchun Ambassadors.

17 Oct 5, 2012

"Perfect!"

Richard ridealgh replied Aug 18, 2012 to The Changchun Ambassadors.

17 Oct 5, 2012

"I really need some help from all you nationalists and "proud as punch" kind of peopl…"

Richard ridealgh replied Aug 18, 2012 to The Changchun Ambassadors.

17 Oct 5, 2012

"I think Little (big) John would actually be a great substitute for Jason. Where as n…"

Richard ridealgh replied Jul 24, 2012 to The Changchun Ambassadors.

17 Oct 5, 2012

"Great, I thoroughly enjoyed both presentations. They are greatly appreciated Richard…"

Richard ridealgh replied Jul 22, 2012 to The Changchun Ambassadors.

17 Oct 5, 2012

"One talk I really enjoyed when I heard it! Steve Jobs at the graduation ceremony at…"

17 Oct 5, 2012

"These sessions will take place, but I'd rather not do all of them since my views on…"

17 Oct 5, 2012

"Word on the street is that this is the best priced authentic full english breakfast…"

Richard ridealgh replied Nov 22, 2011 to Sundays!!!!

5 Nov 22, 2011

"Taking my Xbox for the update today, then will leave it at WLC for all you guys who…"

Richard ridealgh replied Nov 17, 2011 to Sundays!!!!

5 Nov 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service