For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Ambassadors.

THINK YOU CAN BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

Please read about the group before joining. We only wish members of this group to be people who genuinely want to help in closing cross cultural bridges on behalf of their home countries. Thank you:)

World Life Club (WLC) wishes to host a series of seminars and less formal "Cultural Appreciation" talks and corners on a collection of Countries from around the world.
World Life Club has been working hard in providing the foreign community in Changchun, themed events and parties targeted at the expat community. Now we wish to ask this same community for their professional help. 
We are keen to hear if any of the foreign community want to help us in organizing such sessions as listed below. All of the criteria listed below is paid work!
We  have 2 main areas we'd like to focus on:
1) Education in your country. This could involve perhaps more formal seminars about your home countries education system, ie. schools, courses, college life etc. The countries we wish to find Ambassadors for are as follows:
America
Canada
UK( England, Scotland and Ireland)
France
Germany
Spain
Australia
New Zealand 
Singapore
2) Culture from your home country. We wish to highlight nations in a less formal cultural appreciation sessions at WLC. This kind of session is totally open and  up to the Ambassador involved,  as to the choice or theme of the session (with  prior WLC management approval). These themed sessions we hope could involve food(cooking a traditional meal), specific culture to the country in question, music and dance, movies, etc. If you have something else that you wish to do that wasn't mentioned, then we are glad to listen and hopefully show your program/talk to the students and Chinese members of WLC. 
ALL COUNTRIES WELCOME!!

Views: 240

Replies to This Discussion

I really need some help from all you nationalists and "proud as punch" kind of people. I want to try and start some cultural evenings for the Chinese people of Changchun this coming month. let me know if your interested.

I hav a formal kind of talk on studying in the Uk. Serious rather than jokey
Perfect!

Yeaah i can prepare a good speech about oz. studying chinese in oz could be an interesting topic

I will be putting together a schedule in the next week and will be contacting people for help and advice in this matter.

RSS

CHANGCHUN STREET VIEW

In and around Changchun with QQ Soso street maps:

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service