For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Beginnings are always difficult and you will always spend more money during first mo…"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Dec 15, 2014 to Hi everyone...

16 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Sara Woodward

"more than Ring I prefer The Grudge also Japanese version"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Aug 13, 2014 to Scariest Movies Ever made!

28 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Richard Paul Roman

"The level of pollution is not as high as in most Chinese cities. Changchun has lots…"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied May 5, 2014 to air pollution

5 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alex

"I think the street with bikes is Da Ma Lu"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Mar 10, 2014 to Gym partners and where to buy a BIKE!?

14 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Paul J. Hauer

"Im in for the gym :)"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Mar 10, 2014 to Gym partners and where to buy a BIKE!?

14 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Paul J. Hauer

"I will stay with some British and German beers (wish to have some Polish too) ;)"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Dec 23, 2013 to How is Christmas celebrated in different countries?

6 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Sounds good I like cod and wine :)"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Dec 23, 2013 to How is Christmas celebrated in different countries?

6 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"I want drying rack, table and two chairs ;)"

Przemyslaw (Murin) Murzyn replied Dec 8, 2013 to For sale: Everything must go!!!

5 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Samuel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service