For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard ridealgh's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Getting sick whilst abroad is perhaps inevitable, but from food, well that can happe…"

Richard ridealgh replied May 14, 2012 to Avoiding Offence?

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"I like your thinking Michael. Stay away from fried food. although be careful with so…"

Richard ridealgh replied May 11, 2012 to Recycled Cooking Oil

37 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Knight

"Forgotten the chinese name for it, but you are right to be wary of such issues since…"

Richard ridealgh replied May 8, 2012 to Recycled Cooking Oil

37 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Knight

"Hulans looks like she's got this one!"

Richard ridealgh replied Apr 11, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hulan Bayarsaihan

"Gaea said 17th"

Richard ridealgh replied Apr 5, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"April 19th"

Richard ridealgh replied Apr 4, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297454-d1072829-Reviews-Fo... http://chinat…"

Richard ridealgh replied Mar 29, 2012 to Has anyone been to Shenyang? I could use some advice!

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jerry Zhang

"Hi fernando, I can say that Shenyang is a lovely city and that the temples and parks…"

Richard ridealgh replied Mar 29, 2012 to Has anyone been to Shenyang? I could use some advice!

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jerry Zhang

"With a license I would have just taken you to a friend and he'd have exchanged it fo…"

Richard ridealgh replied Feb 28, 2012 to Who knows how to get driver's license in Changchun?

6 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Evan McKnight

"One question, do you have a license from back home? If you do, the procedure just go…"

Richard ridealgh replied Feb 28, 2012 to Who knows how to get driver's license in Changchun?

6 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Evan McKnight

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service