For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Richard Roman's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"A great site for the origin of words http://etymonline.com/ "

Richard Roman replied May 6, 2012 to favourite websites

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by David Emmerson Nicholson

"Hi! come May the weather will be beautiful!"

Richard Roman replied Apr 16, 2012 to Frisbee!

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by D. Victor Maneilly

"No! Unless there is a change I think we are unlikely to see any more snow"

Richard Roman replied Apr 16, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hulan Bayarsaihan

"matt and ferney who are both on this site teach all that plus more. I will mention t…"

Richard Roman replied Apr 16, 2012 to Looking for Computer Trainer

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Jany

"I think I went there a few years ago. As Peter says a definite let down I think I w…"

Richard Roman replied Apr 15, 2012 to Ancient Pagoda in Nong'an - how to get there?

4 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Richard Roman

"Damn - not looking too good for my bet! 10 day weather forecast is onwards and upwar…"

Richard Roman replied Apr 11, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Anyone else up for this bet?"

Richard Roman replied Apr 2, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Yes indeed! I suggest that you have another rule - Your word is final - no dissent!"

Richard Roman replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Ok Clement - I think we will have a flurry of snow on April 12th!"

Richard Roman replied Apr 1, 2012 to Last Snow Competition ( I set menu dinner prize to win )

38 May 6, 2012

"Hi Fernando - do not know Shenyang that well but have written to a friend who does l…"

Richard Roman replied Mar 29, 2012 to Has anyone been to Shenyang? I could use some advice!

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jerry Zhang

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service