For the most part, the Changchun Friends website is not very active and has been superseded by the Tencent "Wechat" app by the local expat community. This website is maintained sporadically, people may still join and membership is still open, but if you are a spammer, stay away. The archived information here is still useful, but some may be out of date. There are plans to make it more useful for static information in the future. If anyone needs information about Changchun or China, you may post a message and it probably will get a response but not immediately.

Changchun Friends

a great way to get involved

Misc (200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale: Everything must go!!!

All goods in great shape: If interested please contact Samuel at 13610734012 or write to wulfila78@yahoo.it before 31 December 2013. Elect…

Started by Samuel

5 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Samuel

For sale - Xbox 360 (chipped) and around 40 games

Hi all, I am selling my xbox 360, complete with controller, cables and games. The xbox is the latest version and is white. Bought for 200…

Started by Richard Bennion

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Ashley Favre

teaching job - 1 year contract

...if anyone wants or needs a job, or knows anyone who does then please contact me on here. Its a full time contract, z visa will be issued…

Started by Richard ridealgh

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Richard ridealgh

Warm up with the Extraordinary Live Show @ Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan Hotel

Warm up with the Extraordinary Live Show Come to our Lobby Lounge and Ume Restaurant to experience a feast combined with taste, visual and…

Started by Ferris Yao

1 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Fatema Holland

Western Sized Shoes

I'm looking to get some winter boots before it starts getting properly cold. I'm a UK size 12 (China 47 I think), so I've had no luck so fa…

Started by Matt Jais

6 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Claudia

Selling an apartment near Renmin Square, 465 thousand RMB.

To those who loves Changchun and wants to settle down in CC, I own a cozy apartment in Jinding Building, Nanguan District, which was built…

Started by Miranda

0 Oct 18, 2013

NEED ESL --HF School at Guilin ROAD

Need  foreign teachers who can teach adults and children .The school located nearby  Guilin Road .Contact me :13614411501 Eileen

Started by Eileen

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by grant armstrong

;anyone know how i can contact William ex of Victoria Training School

Hi William and I used to work together at Victoria training school I lost contact with him andit has now been5 years   someone said he open…

Started by grant armstrong

0 Oct 18, 2013

First Snow? Any guesses?

For the past few years we've had a thread where people guess when the first snow will hit Changchun.  Last year it came on October 22nd and…

Started by Lori Rai

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Lori Rai

ESL tutor?

Anyone know of a private ESL tutor in Changchun?  Looking for classes twice a week.   Any help is appreciated!   Janelle

Started by Janelle Wolak

1 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jake Jacob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Richard Roman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service